Fishtown Animal Hospital offers cutting-edge, affordable outpatient surgical services.
- Pre-anesthetic physical examination
- Individualized general anesthetic plan based on age, body type, breed
- Vital sign monitoring by professional care team members
- Pre- and post- operative pain medication to ensure that our patients remain comfortable both during and after the procedure
- Post-op visit
All healthy dogs and cats over the age of 8 weeks and at least 2 pounds are eligible for surgery. The recommended age for surgery is 16 weeks.
- Gastric and Intestinal Foreign Body Removal
- Intestinal Tumor Removal
- Exploratory and Abdominal Mass Removal
- Traumatic Emergency Surgery, Penetrating Wounds
- Urinary Obstruction Surgery